Passion, Purpose and Profit: Social/Business Models
Time & Location
About the Event
This webinar will identify various forms of social and commercial business models.
The term business model is frequently used but often misunderstood, in this webinar, we cover the importance of “Knowing what business you are really in”.
- Knowing what business, you are really in, is determined by your business model.
- Knowing your business model determines who will pay for your products/services, which is determined by your customers/clients.
- Knowing how and why your customers/clients pay for your product/services will determine your legal structure.
With over 24 social enterprise business models to choose from, in this interactive webinar, you will take part in group discussions and gain a strategic overview of how social business models are shaped for passion, purpose and profit. We will also explore how different social business models require:
- suppliers, etc
Knowing your business model helps to explain what your product/services do or intend to and how it will add/create value to your customers, their customers and your social enterprise.
What will you gain from the webinar?
Evaluate UK social businesses and their social and political drivers,
- Explore the different types of social business models, including:
- Workers, Community, Care, Consortiums, Food, Housing, Consumer Co-ops (a business that is owned and controlled by its members),
- Fair Trade,
- Global and Environmental models
- Employment and Skills Training Model
- Explore the similarities and differences between commercial businesses and social enterprises.
- How to measure the business models social impact
- Analyse different social enterprise and how they achieve both passion, profit and purpose.
- Passion, Purpose and Profit£0£00£0